Docente a Contratto Competenze
- Esperienza gestionale maturata in ambito aziendale in svariati settori industriali e negli shared services di gruppi multinazionali complessi (Piaggio, Pfizer, Honeywell ), Gruppi controllati da Fondi di Private Equity (Franke, Farnese) e familiari (Ferri, Valagro, Pieralisi).
- Copertura di ruoli direzionali a livello WW, Europa ed Italia in vari Management Team anche internazionali.
- Team leadership nei progetti per la quotazione in Borsa e l’adozione dei Principi Contabili Internazionali IFRS
- Partecipazione a progetti di Change Management (pharma)
- Esperienza multibusiness di process reengineering e conoscenza di applicazioni IT per le imprese (Project management nell’implementazione di progetti ERP multinazionali in Aziende globali).
- Multisite / Multi business controllership
- Supply Chain Management nei settori Vino, Automotive e Pharma.
Principali Obiettivi Raggiunti
- 2018,2019 Best Managed Company Reward (Farnese Group)
- Certificazione Elite Program (Farnese Group)
- Certificazione World Class Manufacturing (Classe A) (Honeywell)
- Change Management Program Achievement (Pharmacia)
- Reingegnerizzazione processi aziendali (Valagro, Faber, Farnese)
- Sviluppo ed implementazione sistemi di Controllo Gestionale
- Laurea (vecchio ordinamento) in Economia e Commercio
- Università di Pescara (1985)
- Dottore Commercialista
Esperienze professionali :
- CEO & General Manager Farnese Group (Actual)
- Direttore Operativo Aziende Controllate Estere del Gruppo Pieralisi
- Direttore Operativo del Gruppo Valagro (Chief Operating Officer)
- Chief Financial Officer del Gruppo Faber (Franke)
- Business Control & IT Manager in Pharmacia & Upjohn (Pfizer) - Stabilimento di Ascoli Piceno
- Chief Financial Officer & Membro del CdA in AlliedSignal (Honeywell Boosting Systems) - Internal Auditing Manager in Societé Europeenne de Mécanique (Piaggio /Kolbenshmidt Joint)
A senior executive with over 20 years experience in local and international companies within the Industry Sector and a proven ability to generate increasing enterprise value managing full P&L responsibility with a successful track record concerning EBIT-DA management, WORKING CAPITAL management and CASH GENERATION improvement.
Starting from a financial background I become familiar with C-Roles (CEO- COO -CFO) responsibility working with multinational, PE backed and family owned companies.
As General Manager of Farnese / Fantini Group and CEO of subsidiaries
Driving three deals with PE presence contributing to move from 40 MLN€ enterprise value (2013) to 180 enterprise value (2020). Company growth concerning revenues (from 38 to 82 MLN€) EBIT-DA (from 5 MLN€ to 18 MLN€ and constantly increasing cash generation) without M&As.
As General Manager of Valagro Group and Member of the Board of international subsidiaries (2003-2011)
Driving business with full P&L responsibility, contributing to achieve company growth as follows: revenues from 35 to 80 MLN€; EBIT-DA from 3,5 MLN€ to 15 MLN€ and constantly increasing cash generation without significant M&As.
OTHER KEY ROLES EXPERIENCE:
Thanks to strong capability in business process reengineering, project management and change management and wide knowledge of IT applications for business
PROGRAMS & CERTIFICATIONS
- World Class Manufacturing Certification (Automotive Sector).
- Class A Certification (Pharma Sector).
- Best Managed Company Italy 2017/2018/2019 Certification (Deloitte Private /Cattolica University).
- Elite Program Certification Achievement – LSE / Milan Stock Exchange.
Passionated to “jump in” in difficult situations. Passionated to be empowered for key projects or critical paths being accountable for results. Passionated for challenging matters.
Manage multifunctional teams & cross functionals processes with a strong connection among sales&mktg, operations , finance, supply chain, it at corporate level or in a multisite environment.
Education: degree (4 years- former configuration) in Economics - Pescara University (1985)
CPA – Certified Public Accountant
Working experience in US, UK, Sweden, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Brasil, Norway, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, China.
English and French written & spoken. Spanish entry level. Italian mother tongue.